Shadow Odin Cranks - Black
Introducing the Mark Burnett signature Shadow Odin Cranks. Built with new proprietary shape, The Shadow Conspiracy "Odin Mark Burnett" BMX Crank is strong, stiff and slim. Designed with flat sides to be ankle friendly, while the rounded top is ideal for crank slides. Minimal crank offset to keep your feet more centered for better control. LHD and RHD compatible. A strong and aesthetically pleasing crank arm.
The Shadow Conspiracy "Odin Mark Burnett" BMX Cranks
- Material Crank Arms: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Material Crank Spindle: 4130 CrMo, heat treated, hollow
- Crank-Type: 3-piece
- Crank Arm Length: 160mm, 165mm, 170mm or 175mm (selectable as an option)
- Spindle Diameter: 22mm
- Spindle-Type: 48-Spline
possible Sprocket Mount by:
Bolt-Drive (25T or larger): right (RHD) and left (LHD)
Spline-Drive: right (RHD) and left (LHD)
- Pedal Threat: for 9/16" pedals
- Spindle Bolt: 2x bolts (15x1mm, 22mm Axle), 8mm allen key
- Sprocket Bolt: 1x bolt (10x1.5mm)(Standard)
- Extras: signature crank of Mark Burnett, oversize welds, completely surround welded axle and pedal jacks
- Recommended for: Street, Park or Trails
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!