Fit Savage Justin Spriet Frame
The Fit Savage frame has been a team favorite for some time now, and for good reason. It’s a strong, straight-forward street frame built for beasts. Thick dropouts, double gussets, integrated frame tensioners... it’s no wonder Ethan Corriere, Matt Nordstrom and Justin Spriet didn’t change a thing despite having free reign to do whatever they wanted with their signature colorways. The boys have been collectively killing it on SAVAGE frames for years now, so they figured, "If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it." It’s pretty damn hard to break a SAVAGE.
- Sizes - 20.75", 21"
- Rear end length - 13.275" - 13.625"
- Head tube angle - 75.5°
- Seat tube angle - 71°
- Seat clamp - Investment cast
- BB height - 11.8"
- Standover - 9.1"
- Head tube - Integrated
- Bottom Bracket - Mid w/EZ-out punch slots
- Dropouts - 14mm, 4Q Baked 1/4" thick with integrated tensioners
- Brake mounts - Thread-On angled 5°
- Gyro tabs - None
- Weight - 20.75" - 5.02 lbs (2.27 kg),
- 21" - 5.08 lbs (2.30 kg)
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!