All Elite Hubs feature the Ultradriver, the first all-new driver design from Profile Racing in years, with six pawls and springs and 204 points of engagement. 204 points of engagement means instant engagement, no-hesitation acceleration, and a really cool buzz when you do stop pedalling.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL UPGRADES CALL AFTER PURCHASING THE STD CRMO OPTION TO UPGRADE TO TITANIUM PARTS - 0114 3830009 OR EMAIL SALES@WALLERBMX.CO.UK
- High Quality Sealed Hub Bearings. Less Resistance= More Speed
- 68 Step Ratchet Ring and 6 Pawls for 204 points of instant engagement and no dead spots
- New Driver Labyrinth Seal
- Optional Aluminium and Elite CrMo Cogs for weight savings
- Aluminium or optional Titanium UltraDriver with oversized bearings for additional smoothness
- Heat Treated Knurled CrMo insets on Cone Spacers to hold hub in place better
- Matching Anodised Cone Spacers and Volcano Bolt Head Covers
- Standard 3/8 axle bolts come with anodised Volcano Bolt Head Covers. Optional 17mm Hex Head bolts with 8mm keyway available
- Laser Etched Logos
LHD Elite Hubs are only available in Black or Polished and only with 9t drivers.
- Brand: Profile Racing
- Colour: Aqua, Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Matt Black, Polished, Red, White
- Drive Side: LHD (Black/Polished Only), RHD
- Driver Material: Aluminium (12-18t), Chromo (9t,10t), Titanium (9,10t)
- Driver Size: 9t, 10t, 12t, 13t, 14t, 15t, 16t, 17t, 18t
- Optional Bolts: 10mm Allen Bolts Titanium with Volcano Washers, 10mm Allen Bolts with 14mm Adaptor, 10mm Allen Bolts with Volcano Washers (Std), 10mm Button Bolts, 10mm Button Bolts Titanium, 10mm Hex Bolts, 10mm-14mm Button Bolt/14mm Button Peg Bolt, 10mm-14mm Button Bolts, 10mm-14mm Button Bolts Titanium, 10mm-14mm Button Peg Bolts, 10mm-14mm Hex Bolt/14mm hex Peg Bolt, 10mm-14mm Hex Bolts, 10mm-14mm Hex Peg Bolts
Packages are generally dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment has been received. Smaller items are sent via a postal service whereas larger items such as complete bikes, frames and bars are shipped via our courier service.
Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered. We will confirm the total price payable, including delivery charges. Grouping your orders is important, we cannot group two separate orders and therefore you will be charged postage for each order. To avoid this place all your orders together.
You can find our UK, European and International shipping pricing by clicking - Here
We aim to deliver all orders within the specified time on our website. Please be aware that bank holidays and weekends will effect delivery times. Also, if one of the items ordered is currently out of stock or special order then we will need to order it from our suppliers. We always notify you of this via e-mail or telephone. Please make sure when ordering you leave a contact number for us to contact you if we should need too.
Returns made must be returned within 30 days. Refunds are made at our discretion and can therefore be refused if we feel the reason for the returned item isn’t satisfactory. Please make sure you contact us before returning an item as we will need to process the return. If you fail to contact us this may delay your refund. Special order items we may not be able to return due to refusal from the supplier.
While we ask you to cover postage of the item to us, we do cover the postage of the replacement back to you. Any items that do not comply with the return of goods policy will be returned to the customer and will not be accepted for a refund until the the returns policy conditions have been met. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Any returns made must be returned to us in re-sellable condition. Therefore all packaging must be unopened or returned with all it’s original materials. The customer must pay for postage when returning an item. Please include a note with your return specifying your name, contact details and what is the problem is with the item and also how you would like to be refunded e.g exchange, shop credit or refund.
We charge a 10% return and handling fee on some orders plus return fees back to the original supplier. This does not affect your statutory rights.
When making refunds for reasons similar to 'unwanted, wrong size etc' we shall make refunds minus our transaction fees charged by Shopify and the Banking Industry. These are currently 1.9% + 20p per transaction.
Returns on special order items
Returns on special order items from Supplier Warehouse 1 or Supplier Warehouse 2 are subject to a 10% returns fee. This is because we need to order the item/s especially to meet the needs of your order. Returning this back to the supplier if the customer is to change their mind costs Waller BMX a return fee with the supplier. To cover this we charge the 10% returns fee plus postage fees back to the supplier.
Postage refunds on Returns
Waller BMX will not refund postage fees on return orders unless the return is due to a fault or a mistake on our part. If an order has been eligible for free delivery (over £50 orders) and you decide to return the items the refund will be minus £3.99 shipping as this is what we pay to ship the items to you. Any questions please contact Waller BMX before placing your order and we can explain in full detail.