We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
We offer 2 types of delivery for UK customers. Standard 2-4 days delivery and Next day delivery. Please bear in mind next day delivery is only possible when the items are showing 'In-stock, ready to dispatch'.
Alternatively, you can collect from our store in the UK when selecting "Collect from our UK store" at checkout.
If you have any questions concerning delivery of your order, please contact our Customer Services department.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Standard delivery orders to most areas of Mainland UK should arrive within four working days. Exceptions to this are deliveries to AB and DD postcodes, Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland. Deliveries to these areas will take up to seven working days to arrive.
HAVING TROUBLE TRACKING YOUR ORDER?
We will check your order status and give you an update. Please contact us using our online feedback form with the date your order was placed, your reference number for each order, your full name, billing address and phone number.
Please allow six working days before querying your UK order, or eight working days before querying your Northern Ireland, AB postcodes, Highlands and Islands orders.
UK and Irish customers: +44 (0) 114 383 0009 (calls charged at landline rate)
We accept Klarna, American Express, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard and PayPal and Bank Transfers.
Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments.
The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus any delivery charges. The delivery charges will depend on the delivery option that you choose and will be shown during the checkout process.
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS
Please note that customers outside of the European Union will be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition within 14 days of receipt, in the case of returns by post, and 30 days of receipt, in the case of returns to store. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Orders paid for using split payment (part gift card, part other payment method) will always be refunded to the gift card(s) first. Any remaining balance will be paid back to the other payment method originally used.
Please be aware that items being shipped from ourselves (Waller BMX Limited within the United Kingdom) into another country may incur import charges before the item/s can clear customs. This charge is to be paid by the customer of Waller BMX and will not be paid by Waller BMX Limited.
If you do not do your research into the cost of importing products into your country we will not be held liable for the return charges or the original postage cost of the order and bank processing fees. Currently our couriers are charging £50 for a return fee if you refuse to pay the import taxes.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices, price changes and promotions.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before proceeding to the checkout.
Any discounts are to be applied at the time of the checkout.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure..
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
FINALLY WHEN BROWSING
- The information given by you (the customer) will not be shared with any other company. The information supplied when at checkout is to be used for payment and the mailing of your order only.
- The information supplied on this website is given as a guide only. Any wrong decisions made when purchasing products is done so at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for your decisions.
- The images used on this website were taken by a developing photographer and are copyright of Waller BMX only. Use of theses images may be a breach of copyright.
- Security is a priority of Waller BMX. If you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us on 0114 3830009.
- Admin charges will be charged to any customer that does not have a valid reason to request a refund. Processing transactions costs us time and money and therefore the costs must be recovered. There is a flat admin fee of £15 for the customer error.
- Free shipping over £50 offer – This applies only to UK residents located inside the Zone areas 1 & 2.
- Next day delivery offer – This excludes bank holidays and non work days including weekends. Also, the product must be in stock for the offer to be eligible.
- Custom build offer – The offer is for 15% off the total retail value of the custom build bike.
- Free 30 day checkover – This applies to all new and custom build BMX bikes purchased from Waller BMX. The checkover must be booked in within 7 days of receiving the bike, otherwise checkover may not be eligible.
- Free Headset and BB offer is only applicable to full priced frames or selected frames. If offer is applicable you will be promopted to add free BB and headset to cart.
- Warranty is not covered by Waller BMX. Warranty is covered by the brand whose product you have bought. However, we will always try our best to sort the warranty out for you, but can not guarantee the brand will always cover the item as it depends on a number of factors including condition, time since it was purchased and whether it is still available.
- When an order is placed the item may not be in stock. We can order it for you from our suppliers and will post it out 1st class to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Don’t worry, we will notify you if the item is out of stock and will give you an estimated delivery time so your not kept waiting.
- Free gifts apply only to items showing the free gift icon. This is a website offer and is not redeemable for instore purchases.
- Waller BMX remain the right to withhold selling any product to a customer if the product is unavailable. Out of stock items are discontinued and the price in the product view is no longer agreed.
- Free Gift's are available with online purchases only this excludes in-store transactions.
- Our discount offers via our newsletter are pre-applied to the website. It is NOT a further reduction from the current website price.
- Prices can change after your order has been made. If we do not have the item in stock and it's a special order we reserve the right to let you know there is a price increase. This does not affect your statutory rights and you are entitled to a refund.
- Waller BMX is not responsible for paying the import charges of goods into another country. This is to be paid by the customer.
When making refunds for reasons similar to 'unwanted, wrong size etc' we shall make refunds minus our transaction fees charged by Shopify and the Banking Industry. These are currently 1.9% + 20p per transaction.
Returns on special order items
Returns on special order items which show on the product page "Available (2-4 Days Despatch)" are subject to a 10% returns fee. This is because we need to order the item/s especially to meet the needs of your order. Returning this back to the supplier if the customer is to change their mind costs Waller BMX a return fee with the supplier. To cover this we charge the 10% returns fee plus postage fees back to the supplier.
Returns on custom made items/orders
We reserve the right to refund custom built orders for example custom build BMX bikes or wheels for reasons such as "changed mind", "don't want it now" etc. These are not valid reasons for a refund on custom built items. Refunds will be minus labour costs and return fees plus fees for any damage to the parts whilst assembling.
Postage refunds on Returns
Waller BMX will not refund postage fees on return orders unless the return is due to a fault or a mistake on our part. If an order has been eligible for free delivery (over £50 orders) and you decide to return the items the refund will be minus £3.99 shipping as this is what we pay to ship the items to you. Any questions please contact Waller BMX before placing your order and we can explain in full detail.Waller BMX Onboard Skatepark Little London Road S8 0UH Sheffield, UK Company number: 10827927