Profile Mini Cassette Hub 14mm
Profile Racing's 14mm Mini Cassette is the hub that every other BMX hub wants to be. Made in USA.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL UPGRADES CALL AFTER PURCHASING THE STD CRMO OPTION TO UPGRADE TO TITANIUM PARTS - 0114 3830009 OR EMAIL SALES@WALLERBMX.CO.UK
The SS Mini Cassette Hub features:
- High/low flange cassette hub
- 36 or 28 hole (E-mail/Call to specify)
- Choice of 9T through 18T rear cog (9-10-11T cog/driver) - (E-mail/Call to specify)
- 9T is 1/8" Chain Only. 10T and up is compatible with 1/8" or 3/32" chain.
- 14mm Gun Drilled Hollow rear axle is the new standard (14mm titanium Hollow axle upgrades available) - (E-mail/Call to specify)
- 4 pawl engagement mechanism with CNC machined drivers in CrMo or optional Ti - (E-mail/Call to specify)
- Available in RHD or LHD
It is important to also replace your chain whenever you install a new
driver. A worn, stretched chain will cause your driver to wear out much
- Brand: Profile Racing
- Colour: Aqua, Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Matt Black, Polished, Purple, Red, White
- Drive Side: LHD, RHD
- Driver Material: Chromo, Titanium
- Driver Size: 10t, 11t, 12t, 13t, 14, 15t, 16t, 17t, 18t, 9t
- GDH Axle Material: GDH Chromo, GDH Titanium
- Nut Material: 14mm Chromo, 14mm Titanium
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!