BSD Swerve Cassette Rear Hub
The new Swerve hub has an ultra fast engagement made possible by it’s 150 tooth ratchet ring plus individually toothed pawls, the pedal gap on this hub is almost non-existent and the noise it creates is a pure buzz. The Swerve hub is perfect for tech moves where a small pedal gap really helps.
The Swerve hub uses many of the same parts as the Back Street Pro hub, such as bombproof 14mm female bolts, chromo cones, a massive female axle and hefty 6903 bearings...
- Shell: 6062-T6 Alloy Drilled for 36 Holes
- Axle: Female 14mm 4140 Heat-Treated Chromo
- Wheelnuts: 4130 Heat-Treated Chromo
- Drive-side: LHD or RHD
- Drive-side Hubguard: Jersey Barrier Drive-side
- Non-drive side: Jersey Barrier Back Street Pro Plastic
- Weight: 464 Grams
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!