Demolition Royal Park Fork
New lightweight park fork made from 100% heat-treated CRMO tubing. Features a 1-pc internally and externally butted steerer tube, and with ultra tapered legs. Wider blades to fit bigger tires. 4mm thick dropouts that are notched for plenty of peg clearance.
- Fits 2.4 + Tires
- Full 100% 4130 Heat-Treated CR-MO
- Tapered Legs
- Height: 315mm
- One piece heat treated CR-MO steerer
- Built-in steerer race
- Butted Steerer Tube Length: 163mm
- Fork leg slot for peg clearance
- 4mm Thick Welded Drop Outs
- Dropout Offset/rake: 26mm
- Complete with AL. compression bolt
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!