Federal Plastic Pegs 4.5"
Plastic pegs have been gaining popularity in the last while. Means you can grind stuff which was too rough or sticky before, keep it stealth with low noise compared to steel pegs & ride concrete parks without skaters freaking that your pegs will gouge up the concrete!
The Federal peg has a slim diameter chromoly insert with a removable plastic sleeve and is designed for heavy street use. The length of the plastic sleeve has been shortened very slightly so if your peg hits the ground hard it won't damage the sleeve.
- Chromoly Peg with replaceable Nylon sleeve
- 38mm Diameter / 115mm (4.5") Long
- 14mm with spacer included to fit 10mm axles
- Weight: Chromoly insert 130 g / Nylon sleeve 35 g
- Replacement nylon sleeves available separately
- Price is for one chromoly peg and one nylon sleeve
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!