G-Sport Roloway Cassette Rear Hub
GSport Roloway Cassette Hub
G-Sport introduces the new Roloway Cassette hub. This RHD/LHD compatible hub features a modern slim shape along with all the durability you've come to expect from a G-Sport hub.
- 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell
- Super durable and smooth 16003 sealed cartridge hub shell bearings
- 14mm 4130 chromoly axle bolts w/17mm 4130 chromoly female axle
- 9T driver with 3-Pawl independent spring design and precision caged needle bearings
- RHD/LHD switchable
- Replaceable plastic hub guard included
- Spoke Configuration: 36 hole
- Hub Shell Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hub Shell Bearings: 16003 sealed cartridge ball bearing
- Axle: 17mm 4130 chromoly female axle
- Axle Bolts: 14mm 4130 chromoly
- Guard Option: Plastic hub guards included
- Drive Side Flange Diameter: 50mm
- Non-Dive Side Flange Diameter: 50mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center: 29mm
- Drive Side Diameter: 29mm
- Weight: 480g with guard / 436g without guard
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!