Halo MXF BMX Front Hub
Halo MXF BMX Hub
At a mere 155g the MXF is a superlight race hub and yet strong enough for freestyle.
Smooth sealed bearing alloy front hub with wide spaced flanges for high strength, high triangulation wheel builds.
The forged alloy body and 15mm hollow alloy axle optimise weight and strength, while minimising flex.
There are two stock bolt configurations:
- 28H or 32H for Race (with alloy capped Cr-Mo Allen bolts),
- 36H for Dirt/Street/Park (with Cr-Mo Hex bolts)
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!