Haro Lineage BMX Fork - Chrome
The Lineage forks are made from full heat treated 4130 Cr-Mo steel with internally fluted tubes. CNC 1-Piece Steer tube with integrated bearing race. And to finish of these amazing forks, we have the 33mm offset investment cast dropouts with our embossed chevron logo.
- 100% heat treated 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC machined one piece steer tube with internal fluting, internal threads and integrated bearing race
- Tapered fluted legs
- Investment-cast dropouts with a 33mm offset
- Alloy compression top cap
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!