Odyssey Antigram V1 Cassette Hub
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible.
- 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell
- 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings
- RHD/LHD switchable
- Click HERE to download the full tech sheet.
- 14mm, 4130 chromoly axle bolts w/17mm 4130 chromoly female axle
- 3/8", 4130 chromoly axle bolts w/17mm 7075-T6 aluminum female axle
- With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g
- With 3/8" Aluminum Axle: 12.5oz / 354g
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Design (Available Now)
- Proprietary Plastic Design (Available Soon)
- Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!