Profile Z Coaster Freecoaster-Cassette Male Hub
The Profile Z-Coaster is a Cassette Hub that can be disengaged into a Freecoaster. The Z-Coaster is available with one of 4 slack-cam ring options starting at 20 degrees going up to 90 degrees (this is referring to the distance you have to pedal backwards or forwards to make the hub disengage or engage).
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL UPGRADES CALL AFTER PURCHASING THE STD CRMO OPTION TO UPGRADE TO TITANIUM PARTS - 0114 3830009 OR EMAIL SALES@WALLERBMX.CO.UK
- Brand: Profile Racing
- Colour: Black or Polished
- Slack: 20/33/45 Degrees, 60 Degrees, 75 Degrees or 90 Degrees
- Drive-Side: RHD
- Axle: 10mm Crmo Button Head, 10mm Crmo Hex Bolts, 10mm Crmo Studs, 10mm Crmo Studs with 14mm Converters, 10mm Ti Studs with 14mm Converters, 10mm Titanium Button Head, 10mm Titanium Studs, 10mm to 14mm Crmo Button Head, 10mm to 14mm Crmo Hex Bolts, 10mm to 14mm Peg Crmo Button Head, 10mm to 14mm Titanium Button Head, 14mm Hollow Crmo or 14mm Hollow Titanium
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!