Sunday Nightshift BMX Forks
The new 28mm offset Nightshift Forks. And don't worry, it's still backed by a 41 Thermal lifetime warranty against bending and breaking.
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- Custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- Steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- Slightly longer steerer tube length for use with taller head tubes and Gyro installations
- Rust-proofed with with a lightweight coating that provides the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- Optimized, 4mm thick dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- 7075-T6 pre-load bolt with 6 and 8mm hex key slots
41 Thermal Processed:
Odyssey are the only company to use the proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows Odyssey's products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.
- Offset: 28mm
- Axle Slots: 3/8″
- Dropout Thickness: 4mm
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!