- Length: 28mm reach 40mm peg clearance so should fit most modern pegs on the market
- Extra wide to allow 2.4 tyre clearance
- 4130 chromoly tubing
- Tapered for legs 31.8 to 22.5
- 165mm CNC steerer tube with internal reductions in all the right places to help reduce weight works with Gyros .
- 40mm peg clearance so should fit most modern pegs on the market.
- 28mm Offset
- Allows most 2.4 tyre clearance
- Comes with Vocal H24 Top Cap
- Black or Chrome
- 1078g (1.1kg)
Vocal Capital Forks
Investment cast fork dropout which tapers from 6mm to a 10mm at the leg. This makes it one of the thickest on the market. no holes, no cut outs just solid bmx forks.
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!