Fit Shiv V3 Forks
Third version of the popular Shiv fork. Fits goal was to design and produce an extremely strong fork with plenty of tyre clearance. After 2 years of R&D and a lot of investment in tooling, the Shiv V.3 is available with a quick 25mm offset. Here are a few features that make these forks so strong.
- Using left and right specific investment cast drop-outs instead of traditional Cr-Mo plate, we’ve eliminated the weld gap on the inside of the drops, and were able to thicken up the drops toward the top making a much stronger drop-out/leg connection.
- Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps-especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture.
- A longer 166mm CNC’d steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible and a 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race. Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance.
- Post weld 4Q Baked heat-treatment.
- Steerer Length: 166mm
- Offset: 25mm
- Top Cap: H24 / 6mm Allen Key
- Weight: 1020g / 2.25lbs
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!