Odyssey F25 BMX Forks
Odyssey F25 Forks
Odyssey's 41-Thermal® forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when Odyssey originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new F-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
- 25mm offset
- 3/8” axle slots only
- 990 brake mounts
- Starting at 2lb .2oz (912 grams)
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!