Odyssey Ghost Brake Pads
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when we sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. Odyssey also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too.
The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminium frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt.
Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- Hassle-free installation
- Integrated toe-in
- Small & lightweight
- Black: Normal Compound. Best overall pad for most riders.
- Red: Medium Compound. More “grip”, with less “feather” than black pads.
- Clear: Soft Compound. Most “grip” due to the extra-soft rubber durometer that is used. Ideal for Odyssey's powder coated rims.
- Hardware: In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
- Spend over £50 and get Free UK Delivery
- Spend over £249.99 for Free Next Day UK Delivery
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
Please read the following regarding availability notices on our product pages;
- Waller BMX, Onboard Skatepark (Ready to dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In-stock and ready to leave the Waller BMX store the same day if ordered in business hours.
- Available (2-6 Days Dispatch): Good Stock
This means the item is In stock at our warehouse location and items will be despatched by us in 2-6 working days.
- Please contact us for dates or alternative options
This means we will special order the items from our supplier which usually leaves within 7 days.
WALLER BMX - RIDER OWNED AND RUN BMX STORE IN SHEFFIELD / est 2012
Waller BMX is located in Sheffield, UK. We are lifelong riders with a passion for BMX. With knowledgable staff, we are like the riding encylopedia of BMX - Ask us anything!